Want to join our competitive tumbling teams? Well sign up online or in the office and show up July 18th at the designated times to try out for the teams you’d like to audition for. If you are unable to make these times, make up auditions will be held at a later date. Good luck!
NAC July 18th, 4:30- 6:00 pm
USAG July 18th, 1:00 – 3:00 PM and/or 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Sign up online for 2019 NAC Auditions
Sign up online for 2019 USAG Auditions
Paw Patrol Camp
July 23 – 25,
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Ages 4 – 10
Cost: $35 per day or $90 for all 3 days.
The team is ready for action! Come join Marshall, Chase, and the gang as we discover what it means to be a community helper! Campers will enjoy making paw print cupcakes, designing their own badges and fireman’s hat, along with working on their skills in a rescue relay race obstacle course each day! Team building treasure hunts and paw treats provided. Get your paw-packs ready and join for this fun-filled camp.
Tumbling and Trampoline Camp
July 23 – 25, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Ages 6-12 Co-ed
Cost: $40 per day or $100 for all 3.
- The perfect camp for the serious tumbler or someone just starting out.
- Fun and informative skills and drills to advance and enhance any gymnast
- Perfect camp to advance tumbling and trampoline skills at any level
- Build Strength, agility and coordination with fund and challenging obstacle courses each day
- Fun energetic tumbling and trampoline games
Apparel: leotard or any spandex clothing. Shorts and T shirt for Boys. Tumbling shoes if accessible. Socks must be worn in the absence of tumbling shoes. Please bring water bottle.
If you were unable to make the July 18th tryouts you can attend July 25th.
Come audition for our cheer team! Check back soon for more information on auditions!
Ages 8 – Up Co-ed
Cost: $45 per day or $160 for 4 days
- This camp is perfect for the serious dancer who wishes to improve their technique and try new styles of dance. Camp is hosting outside instructors along with Miss Maria’s most popular dance instructors. Styles included contemporary, lyrical, leaps/turns, hip hop, choreography, and partnering. This is a perfect camp for team members who wish improve on technique, build strength and flexibility to prepare for the upcoming dance season.
Apparel: Any dance clothing. Ballet, Jazz shoes.