N.A.C. Rules & Regulations
Please read the National Acrobat Competition Rules and Regulations carefully. Failure to comply with these rules could result in disqualification.
All entries must be postmarked 21 days prior to the competition date. There is a $2.00 late fee per entry.
A time schedule of the meet along with a map of the meet location will be sent to all entries approximately 7 days before each competition.
All meets are held at the Lenexa Christian Center. All meets begin promptly at 1 p.m.
- All competitors are encouraged to arrive at 12:45 p.m. for NAC.’s Opening Ceremony and Team Presentation.
- The doors will open 45 minutes prior to the starting time of the meet. Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Admission at the door for non-competitors:
- Adults = $5.00
- Children = $3.00
- Under 2 = Free
- All competitors should have their entry # on a postcard or other paper and pinned to their back before they compete. Coaches should provide these numbered cards.
- There will be an awards ceremony for each session approximately 30 minutes after the completion of the session. ~ Awards will be given to the top 6 competitors in each session for each mat. Honorable mention ribbons will be given to competitors not in the top 6 places.
- Scores for each session will be posted on the wall after each session’s awards ceremony.
- Speciality trophies will be given to competitors with the 6 highest scores for each compulsory routine.
- Three teams with the highest average score will be awarded a trophy. These scores will be determined by the average of the 6 highest compulsory routine scores for that team.
- Boys and girls will compete together for compulsory routines Pre-school through Level 4 and all other catagories. Boys will compete separately in compulsory routines level 5 & Higher. If there is only one competitor in a certain category, he/she must attain 7.8 or higher to achieve a 1st place award.
- Compulsory Routines Levels Pre-school through level 5. Any competitor receiving an 9.0 or higher in the 1st set of preliminary meets are required to move to the next higher level at the next set of Preliminary meets. Levels 6-10 and C.P.T., O.P.T., and mini tramp may compete at the same level all year.
- NEW!!! ~ Championships – Any student having attended 2 of the 4 Preliminary NAC Meetings and they received a 7.2 or higher is qualified to compete at NAC Championships.
- Any student receiving an 9.0 or higher at any meet from the previous season must compete at the next highest level the following season.
- Contestants will be judged by a panel of Competitant judges. All decisions are final.
- Competitors will be called to the warm up area 30 minutes prior to their competition time.
- They may work on passes and/or skills in their routines. Full routines should not be done in the warm up area. Competitors will also be allowed 1 pass down the mat they are competing on. Once competitors go to the warm up area, NAC staff will lead them to their competition mat.
- Any competitor using the warm-up room after they have already competed will be disqualified.